With Christmas not too far away and Hanukkah already here, you probably have holiday gift-giving front and center in your busy mind. Need some inspiration? We have five wonderfully creative and uber-chic gift ideas for any age:
- Gentlemen, take note: Your special lady will be enormously delighted if she finds a fur or faux-fur piece under the Christmas tree. She can wear a stunning fur collar, for instance, for special occasions (or New Year’s Eve) and instantly up the glamour quotient. Fur accessories always stand out as truly elegant fashion statements.
- Wrapping isn’t just for presents: Our versatile and super-soft cashmere wraps make winter not only more bearable, but also more beautiful. They can be worn in so many ways and with so many outfits. One of our favorite options for tying: Fold the wrap in half, place it around your neck and thread the ends of the wrap through the loop. Voila!
- Bedazzled and bejeweled: Jewelry is a timeless and unforgettable gift. Layering necklaces continues to be a strong theme. Designer Chan Luu’s pieces lend themselves to artful layering, as do the exquisite necklaces from New York City-based (yet Cleveland-born) Margo Morrison. And don’t forget Anna Beck’s collection.
- Style + Comfort = Major Hit: Our unisex lap blankets are perfect for anyone on your holiday shopping list. This affordable gift is ideal for a college student’s dorm room or a busy commuter’s car. And when warmer weather returns next spring, your adoring recipient can use the blanket for an ever-so-stylish picnic in the park.
- Don’t forget last-minute hostess gifts and stocking stuffers: We all seem to have co-workers, friends or neighbors who have been inadvertently left off our shopping list. Don’t let this faux pas happen this season. Load your gift closet with these nifty goodies for spur-of-the-moment occasions and stocking stuffers: Bla-bla dolls for nieces, nephews, grandkids and anyone young at heart; sweetly chic hair accessories for tween and teens; eco-friendly stainless-steel S’well bottles; and Laundress products for taking care of the cashmere sweaters your mother, sister or daughter receives.