Leslie and Bruce Gifford founded Cashmere 360 in 2009. Providing discerning customers with better contemporary knitwear.
Cashmere Care Instructions:
- Hand Wash Only, use lukewarm water and a mild soap or shampoo, Gently work the suds through the fabric and rinse thoroughly, never wring or twist the material as it will lose its original shape.
- When drying, gently squeeze out excess water. Lay the item out on a clean towel, adjusting it to its original shape, and roll the towel up, with the cashmere item in the middle. Apply pressure to the towel, and unroll, laying the item flat again on another clean dry towel to finish air-drying.
- Never hang your cashmere item as it will lose its shape. Rather, when the item is completely dry, gently fold and lay flat in a drawer.
- Some cashmere items are dry clean only. Check your care label carefully.
- Avoid laying cashmere near a heater or in the sunlight to dry as it will shorten the life of the garment.